7/12/13

[@1122misato tweets] on Heo Young Saeng Zeop Tokyo concert 11.07.2013

Tweet from@1122misato.
Thank alot for your precious tweets
 YoungSaeng oppa is so sweet and cute in his concert, A lot of ss501's song n moments here. ^^ As the concert title "MEMORIES TO YOU" I am sure that each fan has an unforgettable memories with Young Saeng oppa yesterday ^^
Here is the tweet~ enjoy it
credit pix: Madeleine ^^

1.Official cameras are in the venue. Hope they release DVD or something!

2.As always,no pics and vids are allowed.

3.I'm ready to have fun tonight! My lightstick is ready,too! Waiting for YoungSaeng oppa~

4.The biggest surprise for me was he performed Because I'm Stupid. ("The most sold SS501 song,"he said. Lol)

5.Trying to make the setlist,but I don't remember their order…

6.Encore: Coward and Hello Mellow

7.All VCR was from his SS501 days. (Of course all members were there!)

8.Most songs were from his latest Japanese album,Memories to You

9.YoungSaeng:I have a baby face,right?

10.The concert started with Let It Go, Crying, Rainy Heart and Intimidated.

11.YoungSaeng performed The Art of Seduction and Know It All from the latest Korean mini album.

12.He performed Anytime I'm With You,Hoshizora(Starry Sky), Mermaid…, and All My Love.

13.Also YoungSaeng performed Hajimete Miru Sora Datta(It Was The Sky I've Ever Seen for the First Time) and Is It Love?

14.Also YoungSaeng did FIND (Rock ver.)

15.YoungSaeng did… 1,2,3 and DraMagic!

16.He did SS501 medley again this time,included Kokoro,Distance,LIVE! and Lucky Days.

17.I don't remember the title… The Korean song he performed in SS501 concert 3 years ago from his solo stage.

18.Again, no fancams and pics were allowed during the concert. Sorry.

19.But good news is they have official cameras. They might release concert DVD or some thing in near future. I hope.

20.After finished encore (Coward and Hello Mello), we kept calling his name though there was an ending announcement,YoungSaeng came back!

21.YoungSaeng didn't have any songs to do,but came back for us to say bye-bye and to tell us go home safely.

22.(He said his Japanese is still poor,so that he couldn't finish the sentence) YoungSaeng:(I don't know) when it will be,(but) see you again.

23.YS:Did you guys buy the album? Fans:Yes!! YS:It must have been hard,right? Fans:No! YS:You must be rich.

24.He spoke Japanese all time in the concert (with prompter.) And he wrote all lines/scripts.

25.YS:It's the last song. Fans:Noooo!!! (Sounded like "A") YS:B?

26.YS:Last song. Fans:Nooo! YS:NO "No" Fans:Noooo! (Repeated for several times) YS:DON'T SAY

NO! (Like he's angry) Fans:Kyaaaa~!!

27.YS:Are you hot,right? (and he sprinkled water from bottles to the audiences.)

28.YS:You're auntie(s) now. Fans:We're noonas! YS:Noona?…No,aunties.

29.Gonna have late dinner and take shower. brb,maybe?

30.[Trans] From YoungSaeng. Thank you for this beautiful scenery you made. Please keep it as a good

memory ^_^ "@YES_STAFF: ヨンセンよりー 今日皆さんが見せてくれた綺麗な景色ありがとうござ

いました。いい思い出にしてくださいね^_^ http://t.co/PxeYFmTmbx"

31.YS:I gain weight as I eat. A stylist (jokingly) called me pig.

32.YS:(watching fans from stage)You have a baby face,auntie. You,too! How old are you? 38? Ooooh!

You auntie! Everyone has baby face.

33.Fans:You're sexy! YS:I'm not sexy…
34.YS:I hadn't performed those songs for a long time…so I forgot lyrics…and rhythm…

35.YS did break dance move. YS:Ugh,my leg hurts! It's so difficult! What the heck was the move!?

36.In Coward,YS and dancers threw fake roses to fans. A female dancer touched YS with roses first,and

then gave them to fans. Lol

37.Before YS sprinkled water,he drank it…but he failed. One of the male dancers cleaned the floor with

 towels. Lol

38.When he tried to introduce his band members,but the prompter wasn't working.YS was asking staffs to

 give him script on it with gesture.

39.Once YS lost his mic. YS:Where's my mic? (A dancer brought it to him from the backstage.) Fans:

(laughs)

40.YS danced Gentleman (arrogant dance) with dancers just a little bit in encore.

41.'s fav phrase was "Azass!" means very frank form of thank you in Japanese. (A Japanese comedian uses

this,if I'm not wrong.)


42.A male dancers took a water revenge on YS. Seemed his biggest concern was hairstyle. Lol

43.(Before the medley) YS:When do I do it… Fans:Yayyy! YS:WHEN DO YOU DO IT? Fans:NOW!!!

YS:NOW!!! (They're recent popular phrase in Japan.)

44.Sigh. Why are there so many fan pics from yesterday. They should make announcement in several

languages before Korean artists' concerts.

45.(Before Mermaid…) YS:This is my fav song from Japanese songs. My part is not so many,though.

46.In the middle of Mermaid…,just before YS's part) YS:It's my part!!

47.YS did head banging many times. Lol

48.(As YS introduced band members and dancers) YS:And the vocal was Young-chan! (We often use "name+chan" when we call girls or little boys. )

49.(After encore) YS:I don't any songs to perform! I'm gonna have interviews and photo shooting. (a fan next to me was like "You don't!" Lol)

50.In the beginning and the end of Because I'm Stupid,YS did air-violin.

51.In Because I'm Stupid and Kokoro,YoungSaeng let us sing the chorus part.



No comments:

Post a Comment